Why Book APH Car Park, Luton Airport
Operated for APH by trusted partner, Paige Airport Parking, this car park is conveniently located by M1 junction 10 and is a 10-15 minute transfer to Luton Airport. Enjoy the excellent service and great prices you’ve come to expect from APH – safe in the knowledge your car will be closely guarded and cared for while you’re away. The ideal solution for all types of travellers flying from Luton Airport.
Car Park Features
The car park is fully secure and features ANPR vehicle entry recognition and HD CCTV, steel perimeter fencing and 24-hour monitoring by security staff – allowing you to relax and enjoy your trip in the knowledge your car’s in safe hands. APH Luton holds the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Luton Airport
Transfers operate on-demand, 24 hours a day and take just 10 to 15 minutes to reach the terminal from the car park. Please allow up to 20 minutes for Shuttle departure/collection.
Please call the car park for details.
This car park is open 365 days a year, with 24-hour customer reception and airport transfer.
Maximium passenger numbers: Five
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans or any long wheel base vehicles. Trailers are also not accepted.
The car park provides complimentary tea, coffee, water in the customer reception unit.
APH Car Park, Grove Rd, Slip End, Luton LU1 4BZ
From the M1 Southbound:
- Leave the motorway at Junction 10
- Move to left hand lane before taking first slip road to St Albans A1081
- At the roundabout, take the first exit towards St Albans A1081
- At the next roundabout take the second exit towards St Albans A1081
- After 400 metres turn right to Slip End and then after approximately half a mile turn left – signposted Slip End / Paige Airport Parking
- On entering Slip End, turn right at the traffic lights into Grove Road
- After 100M turn left into access road - signposted Paige Airport Parking.
- Continue straight on until you reach the entrance – DO NOT turn right into Airparks.
From the M1 Northbound:
- Leave the motorway at Junction 9.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout signposted A5 Dunstable
- Continue on A5 until reaching traffic lights and turn right – signposted Luton
- On entering Slip End village turn left at the traffic lights into Grove Road
- After 100M turn left into access road – signposted Paige Airport Parking
- Continue straight on until reaching the main entrance – DO NOT turn right into Airparks
APH Park & Ride is simple and straightforward to use:
- Drive into the car park and park in one of the five dedicated arrival lanes
- Unload your luggage and head to reception.
- Present your booking reference and hand over your keys.
- Hop on the free shuttle to the terminal, while your car is parked for you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Collecting your car is equally as easy:
- Make a quick call to APH Luton once you’ve collected your luggage.
- Head to Bus Stop ‘O' located in Drop Off Zone 'E' to meet the shuttle and take the ten-minute ride back to the car park.
- Collect your keys from reception and you’ll be on your way.