Why Book Aberdeen Long Stay Parking
The official long-stay car park is just a two-minute journey from the terminal via the free transfer service. Suitable for travellers taking longer trips, the car park provides safe accommodation for your vehicle at the cheapest on-airport prices.
Parking Options Available
This is a flexible product – you can amend or cancel up to 24 hours prior departure date.
Car Park Features
Cars parked at Aberdeen Airport Long Stay are covered by security measures such as 24-hour staffing, regular patrols and monitored CCTV. Additionally, the car park holds the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Aberdeen Airport
Courtesy coaches run to and from the airport terminal every few minutes from 04:00 until after the last flight of the day. Journey time is approximately two minutes.
Disabled parking bays are located next to the office and main bus stop. All buses are DDA compliant.
The service is open to handle all flight departures and arrivals.
Trailers are not permitted. Vans are allowed but must fit in a single space.
Aberdeen Long Stay Parking, Aberdeen Airport Dyce Aberdeen AB21 7DU
From the A96:
- At Craibstone Roundabout, follow the signs for the airport
- Take the exit for the airport, continue through the first set of traffic lights
- At the second set of lights, turn right into Argyll Road
- At the next roundabout take the first left, following signs for the Long Stay Car Park
- The car park is 300 yards down the road on the left
Upon arrival at Aberdeen Airport Long Stay:
- On entry, a ticket will be issued automatically from the barrier, if this is not the case please press the intercom for assistance.
- Park in a marked bay and proceed to the nearest bus stop.
- Take the transfer bus to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
When you return to Aberdeen Airport:
- Exit the terminal and catch a transfer bus back to the Long Stay Car Park.
- Locate your car and drive to the exit.
- On exit, insert your ticket into the exit barrier which will rise automatically, if this is not the case please press the intercom for assistance.