Why Book Liverpool Airport Long Stay Car Park
This on-airport, self-park car park is located opposite the main terminal at Liverpool John Lennon Airport - making it the closest facility to the terminal. Perfect for travellers who are short on time or just looking to skip the transfer bus.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Liverpool John Lennon Airport
With this ideally located on-airport car park there’s no need for transfers, simply walk a few seconds to the nearby terminal.
This Park Mark Safer Parking-awarded car park offers CCTV, security fencing, floodlighting and security patrols throughout the day and night
This car park has disabled spaces available. Photocopies of Blue Badge are accepted if the original is required while you're away.
This long term car park is open all year round, 24 hours a day.
Commercial vehicles, trailers and buses/coaches are not permitted.
There is a £15 per day overstay charge.
Liverpool Airport Long Stay Car Park, Liverpool John Lennon Airport Speke Liverpool L24 1YD
Following signs to the airport:
- Approach the airport via Speke Hall avenue
- Pick up signs to Long Stay.
- You will see the Long Stay Car Park on your left as you approach the main Terminal Building with the runway in front of you.
- At the roundabout take the first exit and keep left. Follow the green arrows into the Long Stay car park
On arrival at the car park:
- Head to the entrance barrier where the automatic system will read your number plate and issue a ticket.
- Remove the ticket and the barrier will rise – do not lose the ticket, you’ll need it to exit the car park.
- Park your car and head to the check-in desks
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal..
- Collect your car from where you parked it.
- Drive to the exit barrier.
- Insert your ticket and the barrier will rise.
If you experience any problems, the 24-hour support staff will be happy to help via the exit barrier assistance button.