Imagine Meet & Greet, Liverpool John Lennon AirportHardie Court Spekehall Avenue Skypark International,Liverpool,L24 1YL
Why Book Imagine Meet & Greet, Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Imagine Meet and Greet Parking Service is a great option for anyone who needs a little extra assistance when Parking at Liverpool Airport. Whether you're short on time, carrying heavy bags, or just want to add a touch of luxury to your trip, Imagine Meet and Greet Parking Service can make your airport experience easier and more enjoyable.
Car Park Features
No need to worry about your car, it’ll be safely parked in a security patrolled car park; featuring CCTV and 24/7 patrols.
Transfers to and from Liverpool John Lennon Airport
The designated car drop-off point is located a short walk from the terminal, so no bus transfers are required.
This meet and greet service is a great airport parking solution for anyone needing any extra assistance. Imagine Parking will be happy to help in any way they can. Please call ahead of your arrival to discuss your requirements.
Open 363 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Closed on Christmas day and Boxing day.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.5m
Liverpool Airport charges a £5 exit fee for use of the Express Drop-Off and Pick-Up Car Park. It is important that you have this payment available for both the arrival and departure of your meet and greet service. Please give the first £5 to the driver on your arrival, then pay it yourself when collecting your car.
Dropping off your car is easy:
- Call the car park when you’re ten minutes from the airport.
- Drive to the designated meeting point.
- Hand your keys to the awaiting representative, then take the short stroll to the check-in desks.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car is just as convenient:
- Once you’ve cleared customs and collected your luggage, call Imagine Meet & Greet.
- Head to the meeting point arranged during the call.
- An Imagine representative will be waiting with your car so you can continue your journey.