Why Book NCP Scotpark, Edinburgh Airport
If you’re flying out of Edinburgh Airport then NCP Scotpark makes the ideal airport parking solution. It’s located just a five minute transfer ride from the terminal building so it’s perfect for anyone not looking to stray too far from the airport grounds. Just drive to the car park, find a space then hop on the transfer bus – you’ll also get to keep your keys. This easy-to-use car park is a great option for anyone travelling from Edinburgh Airport.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport
The free shuttle bus service runs approximately every ten minutes and will take you to the airport terminal coach park in around three minutes.
The car park is manned 24 hours a day and features; CCTV cameras, entry and exit barriers and the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Wide space disabled bays are available if required. Assisted loading and unloading is also available upon request.
NCP Scotpark operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers. Vehicles must fit in a standard size parking bay.
NCP Scotpark, Eastfield Road NEWBRIDGE EH28 8LS
- Approaching Edinburgh Airport from the east or west on the A8 Glasgow Road, take the exit for Edinburgh Airport/Park and Ride
- Navigate the dual roundabout onto Eastfield Road, following signs for Edinburgh Airport and avoiding the immediate turn to the left (this is a different car park)
- Drive down Eastfield Road and turn left at the next roundabout (you'll see a bright yellow NCP sign at the car park entrance)
- Drive up the side road to the car park and turn left for Car Park 1 and Advantage Parking or right for Car Park 2
When you arrive:
- Take a ticket from the barrier
- Park your car and wait at the bus stop outside the customer services office.
- Keep your ticket with you
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
On your return:
- Take the bus from Coach Park Stand 8 to the car park
- Head to the customer services office and present a printed or electronic copy of your booking confirmation alongside your barrier ticket
- Insert your validated ticket into the barrier machine on exit