Why Book Bristol Airport Short Stay Parking
If you’re heading away for just a few days, then the Short Stay Car Park at Bristol Airport is the perfect place to park your car. Conveniently located on-site, it’s just a few minutes’ walk from the check-in desks, making it easy to get to your flight. This car park offers a variety of features that make it a great option for travelers, including:
- 24/7 security
- Covered parking
- On-site transfer buses
- Easy access to the airport
Plus, it’s a great value for money, with rates starting at just £90 per week. So if you’re looking for a convenient and affordable place to park your car at Birstol Airport, the Short Stay Car Park is the perfect option.
Car Park Features
Park Mark Safer Parking Award. This car park has CCTV cameras, is patrolled regularly and manned 24 hours a day.
Transfers to and from Bristol Airport
No transfers required - car park is just a short walk from the terminal.
Customers do have the use of the transfer bus that collects from bus stop D in the Long Stay Car Park, should they require assistance.
Dedicated special assistance (Blue Badge holders) bays and help button at barriers for assistance.
There is a transfer bus that customers can use from bus stop D in the Long Stay car park located next to the Short Stay and Pick-Up car park, which will transport you to the terminal building.
This car park is open 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Overstay charges do apply. An additional cost of £15 per day will apply for each day parked past your original return date.
Entering the Short Stay Car Park is simple:
- At the entry barrier, the ANPR camera will read your vehicle number plate and recognise your booking.
- Please do not insert your credit or debit card at the entry barrier.
- Simply touch the button for a ticket, which you should retain to insert at the exit barriers on your return.
- Find a parking space and proceed to the terminal building.
Please allow plenty of time for airport check-in and security procedures.
Exiting the Short Stay Car Park is also very simple:
- On return, drive to the exit barrier and insert ticket issued on arrival.
- The barrier will rise and allow exit.