Why Book Bristol Airport Short Stay Parking
If you’re heading away for just a few days, then this conveniently located car park is ideal for all types of passenger. Located on-site at Bristol Airport, the Short Stay Car Park is just a few minutes from the check-in desks which makes it ideal for anyone who’s in a rush. This easy-to-use car park gives you the security of parking within the airport grounds and with no transfer buses required, it’s perfect for a stress-free start to your trip.
Car Park Features
Park Mark Safer Parking Award. This car park has CCTV cameras, is patrolled regularly and manned 24 hours a day.
Transfers to and from Bristol Airport
No transfers required - car park is just a short walk from the terminal.
Customers do have the use of the transfer bus that collects from bus stop D in the Long Stay Car Park, should they require assistance.
Dedicated special assistance (Blue Badge holders) bays and help button at barriers for assistance.
There is a transfer bus that customers can use from bus stop D in the Long Stay car park located next to the Short Stay and Pick-Up car park, which will transport you to the terminal building.
This car park is open 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Overstay charges do apply. An additional cost of £15 per day will apply for each day parked past your original return date.
Entering the Short Stay Car Park is simple:
- At the entry barrier, the ANPR camera will read your vehicle number plate and recognise your booking.
- Please do not insert your credit or debit card at the entry barrier.
- Simply touch the button for a ticket, which you should retain to insert at the exit barriers on your return.
- Find a parking space and proceed to the terminal building.
Please allow plenty of time for airport check-in and security procedures.
Exiting the Short Stay Car Park is also very simple:
- On return, drive to the exit barrier and insert ticket issued on arrival.
- The barrier will rise and allow exit.