Following on from the best-selling first edition of Travel: Where to Go When, this beautiful holiday guide now comes in a handy, compact format.
Planning a holiday is great fun. Well, it can be, so long as you do your research properly. You need a good and reliable source of information, which can give you hints and tips about brilliant destinations and exciting things to do whilst you are on holiday.
Something that fits the bill exactly is the new compact version of the successful travel guide: Travel: Where To Go When from DK Eyewitness. It’s described as “the ultimate holiday planner, highlighting the world’s most spectacular places and the best time to visit them.”
The Consultant Editor Craig Doyle and a specially chosen team of expert travellers have brought together an interesting and vital mix of inspirational prose allied with some stunning photographs which bring to life in excess of 130 worldwide destinations. From Mountains to desert dunes, from the famed Silk Road of ancient legends to a festival in Ireland, the book contains something for every holidaymaker who likes to have something of a plan before they go off on holiday.
Travel: Where To Go When is a top blend of interesting and inspiration information and photography, organised on a month by month basis. It takes in tailored holidays covered by six themes.
Cultural events your thing? Traditional foods? Need to know when to go or when not to go somewhere? Then this book will tell you exactly what you need to know.
What the critics say:
“Lavishly illustrated with inspiring colour photographs” – The Daily Mail
“a beautiful full-colour hardback book stuffed with 1,250 colour photographs” – The Times
“One of the most inspirational travel planners we’ve seen” – Traveller Magazine
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides are loved for their rich illustration and trusted, quality information. The popular, Travel: Where to Go When takes the Eyewitness experience to the coffee table in this new, smaller version – a perfect source of inspiration.
• 350+ holiday ideas organised month by month
• More than 1,250 inspiring colour images for every featured destination
• Tailored holidays in six themes – Festivals & Culture, Unforgettable Journeys, Natural World, Luxury & Romance, Activity Breaks, Family Getaways
• From New York and Rome or even Timbuktu
• Suggested diary or itinerary for you to follow
• Practical information on how to get somewhere, transport, weather, accommodation and food
• Helpful list of dos and don’ts
• 5-year diary of events and an overview of the world’s weather
• All in the new easier-to-use compact format
Travel: Where to Go When
Is available now from all good bookshops at £19.99. ISBN 9781405338912, Hardback, 336p, full-colour, £19.99