Edinburgh Secure Airparks
Situated just one minute from the terminal, Secure Airparks offers competitive rates, along with speedy transfers that run all night.
Secure Airparks is located right next to Edinburgh Airport; making this self-park car park is a firm favourite with customers looking for a fast and hassle-free service that comes at an affordable price.
- Drive to the entrance and approach the barriers
- Follow instructions on the entry screen and print a ticket
- Enter the car park, grab your bags and head to the transfer station
- Make your way to stand 10 and catch the transfer bus back to the car park
- Load your car and head to the barrier where you can insert your ticket to leave
Transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport
Buses operate 24 hours a day and transfers take just a couple of minutes.
A holder of the police approved Park Mark® Safer Parking Award, Secure Airparks features CCTV, security fencing and is manned 24 hours a day.
Staff are happy to assist with the loading and unloading of luggage. A disabled toilet is available as well as ramps. The car park uses a single-deck bus allowing disabled passengers to be transferred to the airport while remaining in their wheelchair.
This is a self-park facility so there's no need to leave your keys. Minimum stays and charges may apply during peak periods. Vans are permitted between November and April, with an additional charge of £1 per day for the vehicle and £5 per person over seven passengers. Trailers are not permitted in the car park.
UK Car park locations:
|Cardiff||Doncaster||Dover Port||Durham Tees|