Why Book Southend Meet & Greet, Southend Airport
If you’re heading to Southend Airport then be sure to take advantage of this great meet and greet service. It’s perfect for anyone travelling with young children, heavy bags or running to a tight schedule. With Southend Meet & Greet there’s no need for transfer buses as you’ll be met by a chauffeur just a short walk from the check-in desks, it’s the perfect start to anyone’s holiday.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Southend Airport
By using Southend Meet & Greet you get to skip the transfer bus and stroll straight to the check-in desks from your car.
While you’re away, your car will be parked in a secure location that’s protected by security fencing, 24-hour staffing and extensive CCTV coverage.
This arrive-and-fly service is great for anyone that may need any assistance.
This service operates all times Southend Airport is open.
Southend Meet & Greet, Southend Airport Southend SS2 6YF
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 29 and take the A127.
- Follow the road for approximately 20 miles.
- Take the third exit at the large roundabout.
- Turn left at the traffic lights.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit and follow signs for the airport.
- Take the second exit at the mini-roundabout.
- The Short Stay car park will be located on your right.
Using Southend Meet & Greet is simple:
- Call Southend Meet & Greet when you’re 15 minutes from the terminal.
- Drive to the meeting point in the Short Stay car park.
- A uniformed chauffeur will meet you.
- Hand over your keys and confirm your booking and then head to the check-in desks.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car from Southend Meet & Greet is easy:
- Call Southend Meet & Greet once you’ve collected your luggage and are making your way out of the airport.
- Head to the Short Stay car park meeting point.
- A chauffeur will meet you and return your car to you.