Why Book the Holiday Inn Express Southampton Port
Conveniently located just off the M27 and only 15 minutes away from Southampton Port, this 3-star hotel makes an ideal berth ahead of that early morning cruise. Relax with a drink in the on-site lounge or head to the restaurant to refuel with a hearty meal. Anyone looking for something a little more energetic can head to the adjacent Virgin Active Health Club (additional fee applies) to enjoy the pool and gym facilities.
Room types available
Family Four Room
Suitable for up to two adults and two children aged 16 or under, family four rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and a double sofa-bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 16 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed and a double sofa-bed.
Holiday Inn Express Southampton Port Packaged with...
Stress Free Port Parking
- Drive to the hotel and park with them overnight free of charge – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive 25 minutes to the drop off area where you will be met by Stressfree Meet & Greet who will look after your car while you are away.
- Take the short walk to the terminal.
- On return Stressfree Meet & Greet will deliver your car to you at the drop off area so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Map of Holiday Inn Express, Southampton Port
Holiday Inn Express, Botley Road West End Southampton SO30 3XA
From the M3/M27:
- Take the M27 east towards Portsmouth.
- Turn off at Junction 7 – follow brown signs to the Rose Bowl.
- At the roundabout turn left.
- Go straight over the next two roundabouts.
- At the next roundabout turn left.
- Cross over the motorway and turn left at the lights.
- The hotel will be on your right.