Why Book Airlynx Park & Ride, Southampton Airport
Travellers will find Airlynx Wren’s Farm just 10 minutes’ drive from the M3 motorway and within a 15-minute transfer from Southampton Airport.
And with luxury shuttles departing every 15 minutes throughout the day, the turnaround from car park to terminal won't be more than 30 minutes. Perfect for passengers looking for fast, simple parking at Southampton Airport.
There’ll be no need to worry about vehicles while away, either. Along with holding the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award, Airlynx Wren’s farm protects with 24-hour staff, security fencing, entry and exit barriers and full-site CCTV.
Buses run to the terminal every 15 minutes, with the 10-15-minute transfer in operation from 05:00-22:30, and the return shuttle operating 05:15-22:45. Book now and get your trip to Southampton Airport on the road.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Southampton Airport
Transfer service runs every 30 minutes
24 hour security, CCTV, regular staff patrols, Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Park & Ride operates from 05:00-22:30
Airlynx Park & Ride, Wrens Farm, Castle Lane, Southampton North Baddesley SO52 9LY
- For those using a Sat Nav, please enter the postcode SO52 9LY
- Follow the M3 southbound, exiting at Junction 14
- Use the left 2 lanes to exit towards A33/Southampton
- Continue onto A27
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on A27 heading towards London/Eastleigh/Winchester/Romsey/Chilworth/N. Baddesley
- Take the A27 exit towards Romsey/Chilworth/N. Baddesley
- Continue onto A27 and then follow the road onto Chilworth Road A27
- Turn right onto Castle Lane – Airlynx Parking will be on your right
- When the customer arrives at the compound, they will be greeted by a member of staff.
- Your luggage will be transferred to minibus.
- You'll be given a card with a telephone number.
- Please keep hold of this card as you will need it to call Airlynx on your return to the airport.
- Keys for vehicles will be taken and vehicles parked and locked in compound.
- Customers are then transferred to appropriate terminal for cruise
If you are running late, please call the car park on the arrivals telephone number and inform them of your new arrival time!
- When you return, please call Airlynx to find out where your bus will be which will take you back to the car park.
- On day of return customers vehicles will be parked in exit area and the customer will be given keys when minibus arrives back to compound.