Why Book Doncaster Airport Short Stay Car Park
With just a two-minute stroll to the terminal, the Short Stay car park provides a simple, safe and cost-effective parking solution for all travellers flying from Doncaster Airport. Ideal for both business and leisure travellers, this well-lit car park is perfect for short trips from Doncaster Airport.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Doncaster Sheffield Airport
No need for bus transfers with this conveniently located on-airport car park.
The car park is also protected by security barriers, CCTV and regular patrols. It's also a recipient of the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Disabled parking spaces are available for Blue Badge holders.
Short Stay Car Park at Doncaster Airport is open 24 hours a day, all year round.
Doncaster Airport Short Stay Car Park , Robin Hood Airport First Avenue Doncaster DN9 3RH
1. From the South
- Exit the A1 at Junction 34:
- Take the A614.
- After approximately three miles, turn right into Hurst Lane.
- Follow the road until the crossroads and turn right. Follow the dual carriage way over two roundabouts.
- The airport is in front of you
2. From the West:
- Exit M62 onto A1 South
- Exit at Junction 35 onto the M18 and exit at junction 3
- Turn right at the roundabout and follow the Great Yorkshire Way.
- Travel through two sets of lights and at the third take the left turn down Hurst Lane to the Airport
- Along Hurst lane take the first right turn and follow the dual carriageway straight to the Airport.
3. Follow signs to the airport:
- Once in the airport grounds, follow signs for the Short Stay car park.
- There are two main entrances to the car park, both with help points.
On arrival at the car park:
- Simply drive up to the entry barrier where the automatic system will read your number plate and issue you with a ticket.
- Take the ticket and the barrier will raise allowing you to enter.
- Park in the first available space.
- Walk to the terminal building.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On return to the Short Stay car park:
- Collect your car and head to the barrier.
- Insert the ticket you received on entry.
- The barrier will raise and you can exit the car park.