Why Book Doncaster Airport Premium Car Park
If you're looking for the ultimate convenience, this car park is located just a short walk way - directly opposite the terminal.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Doncaster Sheffield Airport
No need for transfers; the car park is just a few minutes' walk from the terminal.
As well as being awarded a Park Mark Safer Parking Award, this car park has CCTV, security barriers and is patrolled 24 hours a day.
Disabled parking spaces are available for Blue Badge holders.
This car park is open throughout the year, 24 hours a day.
Trailers and commercial vans cannot use this car park.
Doncaster Airport Premium Car Park, Robin Hood Airport First Avenue Doncaster DN9 3RH
From the South:
- Exit the A1 at Junction 34
- Take the A614.
- After approximately three miles, turn right into Hurst Lane.
- Follow the road until the crossroads and turn right. Follow the dual carriage way over two roundabouts.
- The airport is in front of you
From the West:
- Exit M62 onto A1 South
- Exit at Junction 35 onto the M18 and exit at Junction 3
- Turn right at the roundabout and follow the Great Yorkshire Way.
- Travel through two sets of lights and at the third take the left turn down Hurst Lane to the Airport
- Along Hurst lane take the first right turn and follow the dual carriageway straight to the Airport.
Head to the Premium Car Park and Control Point 1 past the Short Stay car park entrance:
- Drive to the barrier where an automatic system will recognise your number plate.
- Continue onwards and take the first right turn into the fenced area.
- Drive up to the Premium Car Park barrier which will also raise once the system has read your number plate.
- Park in an available space and then it’s just a short walk to the terminal building.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On return to Doncaster Airport:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Collect your car and drive up to the barrier.
- Insert the ticket you were issued on arrival and the barrier will raise and you can exit the car park.