Why Book Doncaster Airport Long Stay Car Park
If you're looking for an affordable car park that doesn't compromise on location, then this on-airport facility could be the solution you're looking for. No need for bus transfers - it's just a few minutes' walk from the terminal building.
Car Park Features
The car park is fitted with CCTV, security barriers and manned patrols throughout the day.It’s also a recipient of the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Doncaster Sheffield Airport
No need for transfers - the car park is just a few minutes' walk from the terminal.
Disabled parking spaces are available in this long stay car park.
This car park is open throughout the year, 24 hours a day.
Trailers and commercial vans cannot use this car park.
Doncaster Airport Long Stay Car Park, Robin Hood Airport First Avenue Doncaster DN9 3RH
From the South:
- Exit the A1 at Junction 34:
- Take the A614.
- After approximately three miles, turn right into Hurst Lane.
- Follow the road until the crossroads and turn right. Follow the dual carriage way over two roundabouts.
- he airport is in front of you
From the West:
- Exit M62 onto A1 South
- Exit at Junction 35 onto the M18 and exit at Junction 3
- Turn right at the roundabout and follow the Great Yorkshire Way.
- Travel through 2 sets of lights and at the third take the left turn down Hurst Lane
- At the Airport Along Hurst lane take the first right to turn and follow the dual carriageway straight to the Airport.
On arrival to the car park:
- Drive up to the barrier and the automatic system will read your number plate and issue a ticket. (Please wait about 20 seconds for this process to take place)
- Take the ticket and the barrier will raise.
- Park in a vacant space and then it’s just a short walk to the terminal building.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On return to Doncaster Airport:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Collect your car and drive up to the barrier.
- Insert the ticket you were issued on arrival and the barrier will raise and you can exit the car park.