Why Book Doncaster Airport Long Stay Car Park
If you're looking for an affordable car park that doesn't compromise on location, then this on-airport facility could be the solution you're looking for. No need for bus transfers - it's just a few minutes' walk from the terminal building. It makes the perfect choice for all passengers flying from Doncaster Airport and has been voted so by the very same customers. For the 3rd year in a row Doncaster Sheffield Airport has been voted the best airport in the country with a vote % of 86%. The Airport also boasts a 97% recommendation rate to friends, family and aquaintances.
Car Park Features
The car park is fitted with CCTV, security barriers and manned patrols throughout the day.It’s also a recipient of the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Doncaster Sheffield Airport
No need for transfers - the car park is just a few minutes' walk from the terminal.
Disabled parking spaces are available in this long stay car park.
This car park is open throughout the year, 24 hours a day.
Trailers and commercial vans cannot use this car park.
Doncaster Airport Long Stay Car Park, Doncaster Sheffield Airport First Avenue Doncaster DN9 3RH
From the South:
- Exit the A1 at Junction 34:
- Take the A614.
- After approximately three miles, turn right into Hurst Lane.
- Follow the road until the crossroads and turn right. Follow the dual carriage way over two roundabouts.
- he airport is in front of you
From the West:
- Exit M62 onto A1 South
- Exit at Junction 35 onto the M18 and exit at Junction 3
- Turn right at the roundabout and follow the Great Yorkshire Way.
- Travel through 2 sets of lights and at the third take the left turn down Hurst Lane
- At the Airport Along Hurst lane take the first right to turn and follow the dual carriageway straight to the Airport.
On arrival to the car park:
- Drive up to the barrier and the automatic system will read your number plate and issue a ticket. (Please wait about 20 seconds for this process to take place)
- Take the ticket and the barrier will raise.
- Park in a vacant space and then it’s just a short walk to the terminal building.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On return to Doncaster Airport:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Collect your car and drive up to the barrier.
- Insert the ticket you were issued on arrival and the barrier will raise and you can exit the car park.