London City Valet Parking
Anyone looking for the fastest way to get from car to check-in should consider London City Airport Valet Parking. Simply drive to the Short Stay car park, unload your bags and head straight for the departure lounge as your car’s parked for you. It’s the only official valet parking service on the airport, so there’s no need to worry about your car while away.
Upon arrival at the car park:
- Enter the official Short Stay car park
- You will be automatically issued with a ticket showing your booking ref and vehicle registration.
- Keep the ticket in a safe place as you’ll need it to exit the car park on your return.
- Once in the car park, head for the clearly marked London City Official Valet drop-off bays.
- A member of staff will provide a confirmation coupon before taking your keys and parking the car.
- You can now make the 2-5 minute covered walk to the airport.
- Please call Valet staff on 07494 847 085 if running early or late.
When you return to London City Airport:
- Return to the car park and collect your car from the bays where it was dropped off
- Please hand over your confirmation coupon – issued on arrival – to ensure a fast departure.
- Visit the Airport Information Desk in the terminal for manual validation if your booking reference and vehicle registration number failed to print on your ticket.
Transfers to and from the London City Airport
No transfers are required. Simply take the 2-5 minute covered walk to the terminal building.
The London City Airport car park is barrier controlled and features 24-hour CCTV coverage.
Designated spaces are available for disabled drivers.
The car park is open 24 hours.
Drivers will not be required to leave keys as London City Long Stay is a self-park facility.
Minimum stay is 24 hours (1 day) and you must book your parking no later than 24 hours before you arrive and park. Maximum stay is 14 days.
Height restrictions: 3.3 metres; Width: 2.4 metres.
Motor homes, lorries, trailers or caravans are not permitted even if multiple spaces are booked.
Find out what fellow travellers thought about London City Valet Parking. All our reviews are collected and confirmed through independent ratings and reviews services co-ordinator, Reevoo.
Map and directions
If you are using a sat-nav, please enter the postcode E16 2PB
London City airport is well signposted from most major routes heading into London. Follow the signs for London Docklands and then for City airport. At the airport follow signs for Short Stay parking where you’ll meet your driver.