Gatwick Purple Parking
Located just three miles from Gatwick Airport, this park and ride facility offers fast, affordable parking that will meet the needs of both business and leisure travellers, alike.
Why choose Purple Parking
This easy to find car park makes perfect sense for anyone travelling from Gatwick Airport. With buses making the 10-minute trip to the terminals three times an hour, you'll be at the check-in desks in no time at all.
Purple Parking offers both flexible and non-flexible parking options, ensuring you get some of the cheapest spaces available, along with the ability to change or amend reservations if your travel plans are slightly more fluid.
It's easy to use, too. Simply enter the car park through the automatic barrier and park in one of the arrival bays. Note the bay number, then head to reception and give the Purple Parking representative your booking reference and location of your vehicle. Hand in your keys, then jump on one of the regular transfer buses to the airport. These go to both the South and North Terminals, so please allow 45 minutes to check in and make the journey to the airport.
Returning is just as easy. Passengers arriving at the South Terminal will need to leave the building, turn left and wait at bus stop 7 or 8, while those emerging from the North Terminal should turn right as they exit, then follow signs for ‘buses’ and wait at stops 6 or 7. Once back at the car park, collect your keys, drive to the exit and scan the barcode attached to your fob to open the security barrier.
- Staff on site 24-hours
- Security barriers
- Holder of Park Mark Safer Parking Award
- Buses run every 20 minutes
- Transfer time to terminal of 10-15 minutes
- Minimum stays/charges may apply
- Maximum height: 2.1m (7ft)
- No mini-buses; high-sided vehicles; mobile homes; lorries; caravans or trailers
- Buses are fully DDA compliant
- Suitable for wheelchair use
- Assistance with your luggage is available
- Please enter the full address when using a sat nav to find car park