Exeter Airport Short Stay Car Park 2 ParkingExeter Airport ,Exeter,EX5 2BD
Why Book Exeter Airport Short Stay Car Park 2 Parking
For those heading away for a weekend break or a mid-week trip from Exeter Airport, Short Stay Car Park 2 makes the perfect parking option. It’s conveniently located just a few minutes’ walk from the terminal building, so it’s ideal if you’re looking for a quick escape. There’s no need to leave your car keys either, just drive in, park your car and then head to the check-in desks, it’s that easy. This is the perfect parking solution for all travellers heading away for just a few days.
Car Park Features
Holder of a Park Mark Safer Parking Award, you can relax knowing your car is safe and secure while you're away. The Short Stay Car Park 2 has 24-hour CCTV, regular security patrols and a perimeter fence.
Transfers to and from Exeter Airport
No transfers are required because the terminal building is just a short walk away.
The car park is only a short distance from the terminal building. For ease, drive to the short term car park located opposite the terminal building and drop off passengers before parking the car.
This car park operates alongside the airport opening times.
No motorhomes, lorries, trailers or caravans are permitted in this car park.
Additional charges may apply for customers who overstay their booked days.
Exeter Airport Short Stay Car Park 2 Parking, Exeter Airport Exeter EX5 2BD
From the M5:
- Leave the M5 at Junction 29.
- Travel on the A30 for approximately one mile.
- Take the B3184 to the Airport Junction.
- Follow signs to the Short Stay Car Park 2
Upon arrival at the car park, If the number plate is not recognised, please use the ‘call button’. Do not press for ticket.
This short stay car park is easy and simple to use:
- Drive to the entry barrier where your number plate will be read and a ticket will be printed.
- Take the ticket and drive into the car park.
- Park your car and then it’s just a short walk to the terminal building.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
If the number plate is not recognised, please use the ‘call button’. Do not press for ticket.
On return to Exeter Airport:
- Walk back to the Short Stay Car Park 2.
- Collect your car and drive to the barrier.
- Your number plate will be read and the barrier will raise.