Why Book East Midlands Airport JetParks 1
If you're looking for fast, cheap airport car parking, which doesn't compromise on security then JetParks 1 makes a great solution. This Park Mark Safer Parking-awarded car park is just 10 minutes from East Midlands Airport and offers round-the-clock transfers to the terminal.
Car Park Features
This car park is covered by CCTV and has regular security patrols. JetParks 1 is a holder of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
Transfers to the terminal building operate every 15 minutes, throughout the day. The transfer time is approximately 10 minutes.
All buses are DDA compliant and there are designated parking bays for Blue Badge holders.
JetParks 1 is open all year, 24 hours a day.
No height restrictions apply, however, trailers are not permitted.
East Midlands Airport JetParks 1, East Midlands Airport Ltd. Parking Castle Donington Derby DE74 2TR
After leaving the M1 or A42:
- Exit the M1 or A42 onto the A453.
- Follow the road past the airport for 2.6 miles until you reach a roundabout.
- Take the second exit at the roundabout.
- Then at the second roundabout take the exit immediately on your left.
On arrival at the JetParks 1 car park:
- The JetParks car parks at East Midlands Airport are pre-book only, so make sure you book your space in advance.
- On the day, simply drive up to the car park barrier, and our ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) system will recognise your car's number plate and open the barrier. There's no need to take a token.
- Find a space and park up, then head to the nearest bus stop to take the free bus transfer to the terminal.
If the barrier does not rise automatically, do not press the button for a ticket, instead call for assistance using the intercom button.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
Returning is just as straightforward:
- On your return, take the bus transfer back to the car park and find your car right where you left it. When you drive up to the barrier it'll recognise your number plate again and you can drive away.