Why Book Callerton Parking
Located less than five minutes' transfer from Newcastle Airport, Callerton Parking holds a Park Mark Safer Parking Award and offers 24 hour manned staffing and patrols, CCTV, security fencing and gates. It's simple and convenient to use with your car parked for you as you head to the terminal.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Newcastle Airport
Transfers to and from this car park operate throughout the day. The journey to the airport takes around four-six minutes.
Along with its police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award, this car park offers full perimeter fencing, CCTV and security patrols 24 hours a day.
This car park is open all year round, throughout the day.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Callerton Parking, Callerton Parking Woolsington Newcastle Upon Tyne NE13 8DN
Travelling North/South via the A1:
- Take the slip road signposted A696 Jedburgh and Airport.
- Go along the A696 towards the airport then take the second slip road on the left signposted Woolsington & Throckley.
- At the top of the slip road turn right at the mini roundabout.
- At the next mini roundabout head straight over towards the Metro lines.
- Callerton Parking is the first entrance on the right hand side, before you reach the Metro line.
Drive into the car park:
- Park in the arrivals area.
- Head to reception and present your booking confirmation and hand over your keys.
- Your car will be inspected.
- Catch the courtesy bus transfer to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Returning to your car is just as easy:
- Head to the Drop-Off/Collection point and await your transfer back to the car park.
- Collect your keys from reception and you will be directed to your car.