Why Book Newcastle Airport Short Stay 1 Parking
This on-airport car park makes a great option for any traveller flying from Newcastle Airport. Conveniently located, there’s no need for transfers as it’s just a short walk to the terminal building. If you’re looking for fast, stress-free Newcastle Airport parking, this could certainly be the ideal option for you.
Car Park Features
It’s not just convenience of location and ease of operation that impresses travellers; the safe, secure environment also plays a large part in its appeal. Located within the airport complex, the Park Mark-awarded facility is protected by 24-hour CCTV, security patrols, perimeter fencing and entry and exit barriers.
Transfers to and from Newcastle Airport
There's no need for airport transfers with the convenience of this official on-airport car park. It's just a two-minute stroll from the check-in desks.
Disabled customers are well-catered for at Newcastle Airport, with designated extra-wide parking spaces available.
This car park operates 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Newcastle Airport Short Stay 1 Parking, Newcastle Airport Woolsington Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 8BZ
From the A1:
- Take the A696.
- Following airport signs, turn right (or left from the north) on the roundabout into the airport complex.
- Take the first exit on the following roundabout.
- Get in the right hand lane and follow the signs for the Short Stay car park – it’s directly opposite the terminal.
On arrival to the Short Stay car park:
- Take a ticket at the entry barrier and wait for the barrier to lift.
- Drive in and park your car in a space.
- Take the short stroll to the terminal building.
From the airport:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Collect your car and head to the exit barrier.
- Insert your ticket and the barrier will rise and allow you to exit.