Why Book Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 3
If you're taking a quick trip from Manchester Airport Terminal 3, this short stay car park is perfect for you. Located only a short walk from the check-in desks, Manchester Multi-Storey Car Park Terminal 3 is the ideal choice for a fast and hassle-free departure.
Car Park Features
Awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award, Manchester Multi Storey Terminal 3 puts security at the forefront: featuring CCTV, 24-hour staff, plus entry and exit barriers.
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
No transfers required - just a short walk to the airport terminal.
Disabled spaces are available, however cannot be pre-booked - provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Operating 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Please be aware that there are currently roadworks at and around the airport, and some road layouts have changed. Please follow airport signage.
Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 3, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 3PY
Exit M56 at Junction 5:
- As you approach the traffic lights get in the left-hand lanes signposted for T3, Wilmslow and Wythenshawe
- Follow Ringway Road West for 0.7 miles then turn right at traffic lights signposted for Terminal 3 and Car Rental Return.
- Follow Ringway Road for 0.5 miles then at the mini-roundabout, turn right into Parade Road, signposted for T1 and T2.
- After 200 yards, at the next roundabout, double-back on yourself onto Parade Road.
- The entrance to T3 Multi-Storey car park is on your right in 80 yards.
Parking your car is easy:
- Drive to the entry barrier and the Automated Number Plate Recognition system (ANPR) will recognise your booking and open the barrier.
- Proceed into the car park and find a space.
- Make the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On your return:
- Collect your car and drive to the exit barrier.
- Insert the exit token you received upon entry.
- Enjoy the rest of your journey.
If you encounter any problems – such as a mislaid token – just push the 24-hour assistance button on the barrier and a member of staff will be happy to help.