Why Book Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 3
If you're taking a quick trip from Manchester Airport Terminal 3, this short stay car park is perfect for you. Located only a short walk from the check-in desks, Manchester Multi-Storey Car Park Terminal 3 is the ideal choice for a fast and hassle-free departure.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
No transfers required - just a short walk to the airport terminal.
Awarded the Park Mark Safer Parking Award, Manchester Short Stay Terminal 3 puts security at the forefront: featuring CCTV, 24-hour staff, plus entry and exit barriers.
Disabled spaces are available, however cannot be pre-booked - provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Operating 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Manchester Airport Multi-Storey Terminal 3, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 3PY
Exit M56 at Junction 5:
- Leave at Junction 5 following signs for Terminal 1 and 3
- Head onto Airport Spur and follow the road down to the roundabout.
- The Hilton and Clayton Hotel will be on your left side.
- At the large roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Hotel Road.
- At the next immediate roundabout take the 3rd exit
- The entrance to the Multi-Storey will be on the right.
Arriving at the Multi-Storey Car Park:
- Pull up to the barrier where you will have your booking confirmed by the automatic system and an exit token will be issued.
- Find a space, park your car and unload luggage.
- Make the short walk to the terminal
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On your return:
- Collect your car and drive to the exit barrier.
- Insert the exit token you received upon entry.
- Enjoy the rest of your journey.
If you encounter any problems – such as a mislaid token – just push the 24-hour assistance button on the barrier and a member of staff will be happy to help.