Why Book Manchester Airport Long Stay Terminal 2
With a transfer time of just five minutes to the terminal building, Terminal 2 Long Stay is the perfect solution if you're looking to save time and money. This on-airport facility offers great value service and the reassurance that your car will be safe in your absence.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Bus transfers operate 24 hours a day, running every ten minutes. The journey to Terminal 2 takes 5-10 minutes.
There's no need to be concerned about your car's safety while you're away. Terminal 2 Long Stay is a facility that boasts security fencing and regular patrols throughout the day and night. It is also a holder of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Disabled parking spaces are available at this car park and the transfer buses are wheelchair friendly.
This car park operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Manchester Airport Long Stay Terminal 2 , Manchester Airport Manchester M90 5PR
Exit M56 at Junction 5:
- Keep left and take the first exit signposted Terminal 2.
- At the roundabout take the second exit.
- On the following roundabout take the second exit signposted for Long Stay Parking.
- Keep in the right hand lane and continue straight over the next roundabout.
- At the T junction, turn right.
- Turn left at the next junction and the entrance to Terminal 2 Long stay is directly ahead.
On approach to the entry barrier:
- The Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system will recognise your number plate and raise the barrier.
- Drive into the car park and park in a marked space.
- Take a transfer bus to the terminal.
If required, simply press the help button for assistance.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
On return to the airport:
- Head to the transfer bus stops and take the short bus ride to the car park.
- Collect your car from where you originally parked it.
- Drive to the exit barrier, insert the token you received on arrival and the barrier will lift.
The car park is manned 24 hours a day, so if you require any assistance there’ll always be someone to help.