Why Book Manchester Airport Long Stay Terminal 1 & 3 Parking
If you're looking for great value airport parking at Manchester Airport, but don't want to compromise on location, then Terminal 1 & 3 Long Stay is perfect for you. Just a five-minute transfer bus ride from the terminals, this car park is ideal for business and pleasure travellers alike.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Transfers are by bus, operating 24 hours a day every 5-10 minutes. The journey takes approximately five minutes, however please allow a little extra time during peak hours.
Your car will be looked after well in this Park Mark Safer Parking awarded car park: featuring security fencing, regular patrols, security lighting and entrance and exit barriers.
Disabled bays are available in this car park and the transfer bus is wheelchair friendly.
Open 365 days a year this car park operates 24 hours a day.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Manchester Airport Long Stay Terminal 1 & 3 Parking, Manchester Airport Manchester M90 3NS
Exit the M56 at Junction 5:
- Follow signs for Terminals 1 & 3.
- Go straight ahead at the set of traffic lights.
- Take the first exit at the following roundabout.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit and enter the Terminal 1 & 3 car park.
Upon arrival to the car park:
- Drive to the barrier and once your number plate has been recognised by the automatic system, proceed into the car park.
- Park in a marked space, unload your luggage then head to the nearest transfer bus stop.
Please allow sufficient time for parking your vehicle and the transfer bus to the terminal
On your return:
- Make your way to the transfer stop outside the terminal and take the short ride back to the car park.
- Once you’ve collected your car, drive to the exit barrier wait for for barrier to rise and exit.
If you need any assistance, help buttons are located on the entrance and exit barriers.