Why Book Long Stay Multi Storey
Just off the M56 motorway, T2 Multi Storey West is 5 minutes' walk from Manchester Airport Terminal 2 check-in desks, Terminals 1 and 3 are a 5 minutes bus journey which runs every 15 minutes. Using this facility is fast and simple with no need to spend time checking in or queuing for transfer buses – just park your car, pop your keys in your pocket and take the short walk to the terminal. There's no need to worry about your car either, with the Park Mark Safer Parking Award-holding facility offering barrier-controlled entry and exit, CCTV and security fencing. Perfect for anyone looking for a fuss-free departure day from Manchester Airport.
Car Park Features
There's no need to be concerned about your car's safety while you're away. Terminal 2 Long Stay Multi Storey is a facility that boasts security fencing and CCTV.. It is also a holder of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
This car park is a 5 minute walk to Terminal 2 and a 5 minute bus transfer to Terminals 1 & 3.
Spaces are available for disabled drivers on a first come first served basis and cannot be pre-booked.
Please note that the Terminal is a 8-10 minutes walk.
This car park operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Maximum vehicle height: 2 metres
Please note: No pre-booked parking is allowed on the ground floor or the car park. Please park on one of the higher levels to avoid charges.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
Maximum height is 2 metres.
Please be aware that there are currently roadworks at and around the airport, and some road layouts have changed. Please follow airport signage.
Long Stay Multi Storey, Manchester Airport Melbourne Avenue Ringway M90 5PR
Exit M56 at Junction 5:
- Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and keep left following the signs for Terminal 2.
- At the first roundabout, take the third exit signposted Terminal 2.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit into Palma Avenue, signposted for T2 pick-up.
- Continue past the terminal and T2 Multi-Storey East Car Park and through a set of traffic lights.
- After 0.6 miles take the first exit at the roundabout into Sydney Avenue.
- After 75 metres bear left into Melbourne Avenue. The T2 Multi Storey West car park entrance will be on your left-hand side after 75 metres.
- Upon approach to the parking entry barrier, our number plate recognition cameras will scan your car's registration and grant you access to the car park. If the barrier fails to raise, please press the help button to call for assistance.
- Upon approach to the parking entry barrier, our number plate recognition cameras will scan your car's registration and grant you access to the car park.
- If the barrier fails to raise, please press the help button to call for assistance.
- Find a space and park your car.
- Walk to the terminal.
- On return to the airport:
- Pick up your car from the car park.
- Head to the exit barrier.
- The barrier will rise allowing you to exit the car park.
- Any problems press the assistance button.