Why Book JetParks 2 , Manchester Airport
Located just one mile from the terminals, this off-airport facility is perfect for travellers looking for cheap, convenient Manchester Airport parking that serves all three terminals. Transfers run every 15 minutes, throughout the day.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Transfers operate every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day and take around five minutes.
Your car will be well looked after while you're away, with security fencing, barriers, and patrols ensuring the site is secure at all times.
This car park has no disabled bays, however the transfer buses can accommodate wheelchairs.
Open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.2m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
JetParks 2 , Manchester Airport Jetparks 2 Thorley Lane Manchester M90 4EG
If you’re using a sat-nav, use the following postcode; M90 4EG.
Exit the M56 at Junction 5:
- Keep to the left and take the first exit for Terminal 2.
- At the roundabout at the top of the hill, take the first exit.
- 100 yards further on, turn left into Thorley Lane
- Continue down the road and the entrance to JetParks 2 will be on your right hand side.
On arrival at the car park:
- Approach the barrier and your car will be recognised by Automated Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) and the barrier will lift.
- Park your car and grab your luggage.
- Jump on a transfer bus to the terminal.
If the ANPR system does not recognise your number plate then please press the button for assistance and a member of staff will be happy to help.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer
On arrival at the airport:
- Collect your baggage, clear customs, then head to the transfer bus stands and make the short ride back to the JetParks 2 car park.
- Once back at your car, simply drive to the barrier and head for home.