Why Book the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Manchester Airport
This luxury 4-star hotel is conveniently located just a five-minute shuttle bus ride from Manchester Airport, making it an ideal choice for anyone facing an early morning departure. Equipped with a health and fitness centre, guests will be able to relax or re-energise before their flight. They’ll also be able to enjoy a bite to eat at the on-site restaurant or take a relaxing drink at the bar. Great for both business and leisure travellers, alike, the Crowne Plaza Hotel is the ideal venue to start any trip in style.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a Queen sized double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
The Grill Restaurant (Steak and Fish Restaurant)
Sampans Restaurant (Thai, Malaysian and Chinese)
Breakfast is available at £17.00 per person
- Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport offers two Accessible Bedrooms, one twin and one double.
- These both have lower level bathrooms with roll down baths, lower level sinks and toilets.
- These also have the emergency cord.
Transfers to and from Manchester Airport
Transfers are via the courtesy bus included in the price. The airport is also within walking distance.
includes 294 well-appointed bedrooms with high-speed internet access available in all rooms.
Map of Crowne Plaza Hotel, Manchester Airport
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Manchester Airport, Ringway Road Manchester M90 3NS
From the M56 to the hotel:
- Exit at Junction 5.
- Follow signs for Terminals 1 and 3.
- Go straight on at the traffic lights.
- Follow the purple signs for Terminal 3.
- Stay in the left lane at the roundabout and take the first exit.
- Take the first exit on the mini-roundabout and you will see the hotel.