Why Book Airparks Shortrun , Luton Airport
This ideally located car park sits just 1.5 miles from Luton Airport, providing a fast and convenient way to get to the terminal building.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Luton Airport
Transfers operate 24 hours on-demand at this car park. The transfers take approximately five minutes.
Parked in the company’s fully protected facility, your car will be watched over benefit from 24-hour manned security, regular patrols and full CCTV coverage. The car park has also been awarded the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award by the police.
Airparks Shortrun has a wheelchair-accessible reception and provides assistance boarding and disembarking their buses.
This car park operates throughout the year, around the clock.
Maximum vehicle width: 2m
Maximum vehicle length: 4.8m
Airparks Shortrun , Kimpton Road Luton LU2 0SX
Travelling from the M1:
- Exit the M1 at Junction 10.
- Follow signs to the A1081, Luton and the Airport.
- Keep in the middle lane and keep going straight. At the traffic lights, turn left towards Town Centre and Dunstable.
- Keep left then turn left at the roundabout.
- At the next mini roundabout, turn right, which is the second exit, signed IBC and Chamber of Commerce.
- 150 yards down the road take the service road on the right, into the retail park.
- The car park is on the left, through the gates.
On arrival into the car park:
- Park in the arrival bays.
- Head to reception with your booking confirmation.
- Hand over your keys.
- Take the transfer bus to the airport – your car will be safely parked on your behalf.
We recommend you allow sufficient time to complete your check-in and transfer to the airport.
On return to the airport:
- Collect your baggage and clear customs.
- Call Airparks Shortrun once you are in the arrivals area to request a transfer.
- Hop on the transfer bus back to the car park.
- Pick up your keys from reception and then collect your car.