Why Book Saphire Trio Meet & Greet London City Airport
Loaded down with heavy bags, travelling with children or just looking for a quick getaway from London City? Look no further than Saphire Trio Meet & Greet for your airport parking solution. Offering a hassle-free start to your trip; there’s no need for airport transfers with this drive-in and drop-off service.
Car Park Features
There's no need to worry about your car while away, the car park is fully secure and features CCTV, barrier controlled entry and regular security patrols throughout the day.
Transfers to and from London City Airport
No need for transfers as you will be met in the Long Stay Car Park - just a short walk away from the terminal.
This is an ideal service for disabled passengers.
Saphire Trio Operating Times are as follows:
Monday to Friday:- 05.00am - 10.00pm
Saturday:- 05.00am - 01.00pm
Sunday:- 11.00am - 10.00pm
Maximum height for this car park is 2 meters and width is 2.5 meters.
Customers are required to pay an exit fee of £8. After 30minutes the price is £5 for every subsequent 5 minutes.
Saphire Trio Meet & Greet London City Airport, London City Airport, Hartmann Road London E16 2PX
Travelling from the M25:
- Leave at Junction 30.
- Follow the A13 heading into London then exit the A13 at the A406/A1020 exit.
- Follow the first exit off the roundabout then take the fifth exit onto Royal Albert Way.
- Follow the exit to City Airport.
- At the roundabout leave at the first exit and then the second exit on the next roundabout.
- Turn left onto Hartmann road; pass the terminal.
- Continue to the roundabout and enter the Long Stay Car Park.
Call Saphire 20 minutes prior to arriving, on the number provided:
- Drive into the Long Stay car park. Entrance is the far-right barrier.
- A team member will meet you and check your booking confirmation.
- Hand over your keys and take the short walk to the terminal – your car will be parked for you.
Upon arrival to the airport, call the same number you used when you arrived at the hotel:
- Clear customs and then call Saphire on the provided contact number.
- Head to where you met your Saphire Trio team member on arrival in the Long Stay Car Park.
- Collect your keys from the awaiting driver and you can be on your way.