Why Book London City Short Stay Car Park
Located just a short, covered walk from the terminal, it's the ideal solution for anyone looking to grab a fast getaway from London City Airport. Park with confidence in this fully secured facility that's perfect for all travellers running to a tight schedule.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from London City Airport
No transfers are required. Simply take the two-minute covered walk to the terminal building.
No need to worry about your car while you're away, the car park is fitted with secure barrier controlled parking and 24-hour CCTV.
Parking bays are offered for disabled passengers using the London City Airport Short Stay Car Park. If you require any special assistance please contact the airport on 0871 334 4444 in advance of your parking.
The car park is open 24 hours.
Maximum vehicle height: 3.3m
Maximum vehicle width: 2.4m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
London City Short Stay Car Park , Hartmann Road Royal Docks London E16 2PB
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 30.
- Take the A13 heading into London.
- Leave the A13 at the A406/A1020 exit.
- Take the first exit off the roundabout.
- Take the fifth exit onto Royal Albert Way.
- Take the exit to City Airport.
- At the roundabout take the first exit and the second exit on the next roundabout.
- Turn left onto Airport road.
- Pass the terminal, continue to the roundabout and the car park is on your left.
Upon arrival at the car park:
- Approach the barrier where a ticket will be issued with your booking reference and number plate printed on it.
- Please keep this ticket safe as you’ll need it to exit the car park.
- Park your car and make the short walk to the terminal building.
- Walk back to your car and head to the exit barrier.
- Use the ticket issued on your arrival to exit the car park.
If your number plate and reference number failed to print on the ticket, please report to a member of the car parking team located in the terminal at the Airport Information Desk before returning to your car. They will manually validate your ticket.
Reviews of London City Short Stay Car Park Verified by reevoo
Find out what fellow travellers thought about London City Short Stay Car Park car park. All our reviews are collected and confirmed through independent ratings and reviews services co-ordinator, Reevoo.