Why Book London City Airport Long Stay Parking
If you're looking for affordable and secure airport parking, booking your space at London City Long Stay makes the perfect solution. It's the official on-site parking facility and just a five-minute walk from the terminal building.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from London City Airport
No transfers are required. Simply make the five minute walk to the terminal building.
The London City Long Stay car park is barrier controlled and features 24-hour CCTV coverage.
Designated spaces are available for disabled drivers.
The car park is open 24 hours, 365 days a year
Maximum vehicle height: 3.3m
Maximum vehicle width: 2.4m
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motorhomes, caravans and trailers.
London City Airport Long Stay Parking , Hartmann Road Royal Docks London E16 2PB
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 30.
- Take the A13 heading into London.
- Leave the A13 at the A406/A1020 exit.
- Take the first exit off the roundabout.
- Take the fifth exit onto Royal Albert Way.
- Take the exit to City Airport.
- At the roundabout take the first exit and the second exit on the next roundabout.
- Turn left onto Airport road.
- Follow signs for the Long Stay car park.
Upon arrival at the car park:
- Drive to the entry barrier where number plate recognition will confirm your booking.
- A ticket will be issued confirming your booking details.
- Please keep this ticket safe as you’ll need it on your return to exit the car park.
- Park your car and make the short walk to the terminal building.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
When you return to the car park:
- Walk back to your car and proceed to the exit barrier.
- Use the ticket issued at entry to exit the car park.
If your number plate and reference number failed to print on the ticket, please report to a member of the car parking team located in the terminal at the Airport Information Desk. They will manually validate your ticket.