Why Book Greet & Go by Cohen Meet and Greet Parking , London City Airport
If you’re flying from London City Airport and want to skip the transfer buses, then Greet and Go by Cohen is the perfect airport parking solution. It’s ideal for anyone travelling with young children, laden down with heavy baggage or in a rush to reach the check-in desks.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from London City Airport
There's no need for transfer buses as you'll be just a short walk away from the terminal building.
Greet & Go by Cohen uses mature and insured drivers who will transfer your car to a nearby secure compound. Your car will be parked in a secure nearby compound. The car park features CCTV, 24 patrols and entry and exit barriers.
On arrival, disabled passengers can use the designated disabled bays in the Terminal Car Park, located close to the terminal building. Meet and greet is the ideal service for anyone with mobility issues.
The car park operates throughout the year except for the 25th and 26th of December and New Year’s Day. Normal opening hours are;
Maximum vehicle height: 2m
Maximum vehicle width: 2.5m
Charges apply on exit, and resticted opening time apply, please see more information below for details.
There is a 25 minute wait time allowed in the Terminal Car Park and customers have to pay £7.50 to exit.
Opening hours are:
Greet & Go by Cohen Meet and Greet Parking , Hartmann Rd London E16 2PX
From Royal Docks Road:
- Take the second exit on the oval roundabout onto Royal Albert Way.
- Head along the A1020 and take the second exit at the Royal Albert Roundabout.
- On the next roundabout, take the first exit across Connaught Bridge.
- Take the first exit on the roundabout and the second exit on the next.
- Take the first left onto Hartmann Road and just down the road the Terminal Car Park will be on your left.
Using Greet & Go by Cohen is simple;
- Call Greet & Go by Cohen when you’re 20 minutes from arriving at the airport.
- Once you’re at the airport, drive to the Short Stay/Terminal Car Park.
- Use the barrier on the left and take a ticket.
- Drive into the car park and park your car.
- An awaiting Greet & Go driver will meet you and collect your keys and the car park ticket from you.
- The terminal building is then just a short walk away.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
Collecting your car is simple:
- Once you’ve landed and collected your luggage, call Greet & Go by Cohen.
- Head to the Terminal Car Park where a Greet & Go Cohen driver will meet you with your car.
- You’ll also be given a ticket to exit the car park – you will have to pay a £7.50 exit fee.
Reviews of Greet & Go by Cohen Meet and Greet Parking , London City Airport Verified by reevoo
Find out what fellow travellers thought about Greet & Go by Cohen Meet and Greet Parking car park. All our reviews are collected and confirmed through independent ratings and reviews services co-ordinator, Reevoo.