Why Book Purple Parking Park & Ride Terminal 2, Heathrow Airport
If you’re flying from Heathrow Terminal 2, Purple Parking Park & Ride offers a cost-effective service that’s just minutes from the check-in desks. Great for both business and leisure travellers – it’s a safe and convenient solution from a respected provider.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
The car park offers frequent bus transfers to and from Terminal 2 which take 8-10 minutes. Transfers operate from 3:30am to midnight.
The car park has 24-hour security staff and CCTV. Additionally, Purple Parking Park & Ride T2 has been issued with an AA/Police Gold Award for security.
Disabled parking spaces are available.
The car park is open 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.15m
Transfers run from 03:30 to midnight.
Vehicle restrictions apply, please see more information below for details.
This car park does not accept transit vans, minibuses, motor homes, caravans and trailers.
This car park is strictly for Terminal 2. Transfers to other terminals are not available.
Purple Parking Park & Ride Terminal 2, 17 Bath Road Longford Hounslow TW6 2AL
For travellers using sat-nav, please enter both the following first line address and postcode: 17 Bath Road, TW6 2AL
Directions from the M25:
- Leave the motorway at J15 and follow the M4 signposted London.
- Once on the M4, continue to Junction 3 before taking the exit onto the A312 towards Hounslow/Feltham.
- At the ‘Jolly Waggoner’s’ roundabout, turn right onto the A4 Bath Road towards Heathrow Airport.
- Purple Parking Park & Ride Terminal 2 is approximately 1 mile along on the A4 on the left, next door to the Premier Inn hotel.
Upon arrival at the car park:
- Drive into the car park.
- You will be directed to arrivals area.
- Check-in, unload your luggage and jump on a transfer bus to the terminal.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
When you return to the car park:
- Follow return instructions given at the time of arrival.
- Collect your car and continue your journey.
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to help.