Why Book Maple Manor Meet & Greet Terminal 2 & 3, Heathrow Airport
Flying from Terminal 2 or 3 at Heathrow Airport? Heathrow Maple Manor Meet and Greet offers a convenient and stress-free parking service that’s perfect for all travellers. You’ll be met just a short walk from the terminal, from where you’ll be able to head to the check-in desks while your car’s parked in a nearby car park. Whether you’re weighed down with bulky luggage, running to a tight schedule or travelling with small children, Maple Manor Meet and Greet is ideal for ensuring your holiday starts in style.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
No transfers required with this convenient service – you’re just a short walk from the check-in desks.
Your car will be parked in a nearby car park that is monitored 24 hours a day and holds a Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
This is the ideal parking solution customers who may require any extra assistance.
Maple Manor operates throughout the year, 24 hours a day.
Maple Manor will not be able to take your car if it is not legal or is in any other way unsafe to drive, such as tyre tread not within the legal limit.
Maple Manor Meet & Greet Terminal 2 & 3, Maple Manor Parking, 717 Southern Perimeter Rd, Longford, Hounslow, TW6 3AE
From the M25;
- Follow directions to Heathrow Airport.
- Pick-up signs for your departure terminal.
- Pass through the tunnels (Tunnel Road) and follow the arrival instructions below.
Please follow the directions below to the meeting point at the terminal you are flying from. You will need to have ready your 'Booking Name' and 'Booking Reference' and return flight details to check with our team when you arrive.
Terminal 2 - ( TW6 1EW). After passing through the tunnels (Tunnel road) into Heathrow Airport, follow signs for Terminal 2 Short Stay Car Park. Take the right hand lane and pass under the 2.2M height restriction, follow signs for ‘Level 4’ and ‘Off Airport', keep right and take a ticket from the furthest right-hand Ticket Barrier (please hand this to our Handover Captain). Drive straight forward following signs for ‘Off Airport Parking’. Park in one of the ‘Off Airport Meet & Greet’ parking bays in rows A or B.
Terminal 3 - (TW6 1QG) After passing through the tunnels (Tunnel road) into Heathrow Airport, follow signs for Terminal 3 Short Stay Car Park At the entrance barrier, take a ticket (please hand this to our Handover Captain ) Drive up to level 4. Park in one of the ‘Off Airport Meet & Greet’ parking bays.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
- There is no need to call Maple Manor on your return - as long as we have your correct return flight number, terminal and return date we will have your car brought to the meeting point below, ready for when you arrive.
- If you are unsure or did not give us a return flight number when you checked in, then call our handover team.
- They will be able to advise the status of your car and get it on its way to the meeting point if it is not already.
- Please have the unique barcoded card that you were given on arrival to collect your keys from our handover team. If you do not have this then we will need to see and take an image of your passport – which (of course) must match the booking name.