Why Book Good To Go Park & Ride Terminals 2 & 3 , Heathrow Airport
Located less than ten minutes from both terminals, Good To Go Park & Ride T2 & 3 offers a cost-effective, time-efficient and convenient solution for all travellers. Simply drive to the car park, grab your bags and jump on one of the regular shuttles to the terminals.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Buses operate 24 hours a day and run approximately every 10-12 minutes. The journey takes around 7-15 minutes.
Good To Go Park & Ride (T2 & 3) is protected by security fencing and manned 24 hours a days with frequent patrols. The car park is a holder of the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Bays for Blue Badge holders are located adjacent to Bus Stop 6 near the exit. Wheelchair access is available on courtesy coaches.
This car park opens at 05:00 and operates 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.5m
Trailers are not permitted.
Stays at this car park must include a Saturday night.
Good To Go Park & Ride Terminals 2 & 3 , Heathrow Airport Terminal 2/3 Hounslow TW6 1EW
If you are using a sat-nav, please enter the postcode TW6 2SB.
- Leave the M4 at J4 or M25 J15, then follow signs for Long Stay.
- Exit on the East Ramp (opposite the Emirates airplane), and take the third exit at the Nene Road roundabout.
- Turn left at the traffic lights onto Northern Perimeter Road West and follow signs for Long Stay (Terminal 1 to Terminal 4)
- At the fourth set of traffic lights, turn at Enfield Road roundabout..
- After a short distance, Long Stay (Terminal 2, and 3) is on the left. View Good To Go Park & Ride T2 & 3's location on a map.
Upon arrival at the car park:
- Drive up to the entry barrier and a ticket will be issued with your registration and booking reference.
- Do not push the button for a ticket unless one has not been automatically issued.
- Take the ticket, enter the car park and drive to the zone indicated after the entrance.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
When you return to the car park:
- Return to the car park using the following transfers: Shuttles from Terminal 2 pick-up from Bus Stop 6 outside arrivals, while transfers from Terminal 3 collect from Bus Stop 16.
- Once at the car park, return to your car and drive to the exit barrier
- Insert your ticket
- The barrier will rise allowing you to leave the car park
- If the ticket failed to print your booking reference, please visit the Customer Service office by the exit
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to assist.