Why Book Good To Go Meet & Greet Terminal 3
Ideal for business and leisure travellers alike, Good To Go Meet & Greet T3 offers a fast and hassle-free getaway at prices that are sure to impress. From anyone on a tight schedule to those travelling with young children or bulky luggage, the ease of meet and greet parking will ensure smooth progress to the check-in desks.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
There's no need to catch a transfer bus, simply take a two-minute walk to the nearby terminal building.
While you're away, your car will be parked in a nearby, airport-approved car park for the duration of your trip.
Good To Go Meet & Greet T3 is suitable for Blue Badge holders.
This service operates daily during the airport's operational hours
Maximum vehicle height: 2.2m
Trailers are not permitted.
Stays at this car park must include a Saturday night.
Good To Go Meet & Greet Terminal 3 , Heathrow Airport Hounslow TW6 1EW
If you are using a sat-nav, please enter the postcode TW6 1QG.
- From the M25, exit at Junction 14. Follow the signs for Terminals 1, 2 and 3 around the Western and Northern Perimeter Roads.
- Continue through the main tunnel to the first set of traffic lights.
- Follow the signs for Short Stay Car Park 3
- When you enter the car park, follow the signs for Off Airport Parking.
- Good To Go Meet & Greet is located on Level 3 of Short Stay Car Park 3.
- Park in the Off Airport parking area, where a Good To Go Captain will check your car in.
Upon arrival to the car park:
- Approach the barrier and take the ticket issued with your car and booking details printed on it.
- Drive up to Level 3, park in one of the dedicated bays and register your arrival at reception.
- That’s it! Grab your bags and make the short walk to the nearby terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
When you return to the car park:
- After landing, simply collect luggage and make your way to level 3 of the short stay car park.
- Your car will be ready and waiting for you to collect.
- Please call 0742 343 5159 and let Good To Go know about any changes to your arrival time.
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to assist.