Good To Go Drop & Ride T4, Heathrow AirportHeathrow Airport Sanctuary Road ,Hounslow,TW6 3TE
Why Book Good To Go Drop & Ride T4, Heathrow Airport
Flying out from Heathrow Terminal 4? Good to Go Drop & Ride Terminal 4 parking will help ease the stress of departure day. Just a few minutes from the M25 and M4 motorways, you'll soon be at the car park and just seven minutes away from Terminal 4. It's a simple solution to take care of your parking – just drive to the car park, gather your luggage and jump on one of the regular buses for the 7-minute trip to the terminal. Buses are there when you need them, with services running from 5am to 11pm. Your car will be parked for you and remain in a security-protected compound for the duration of your trip. Security won't be a concern, with CCTV and manned patrols keeping your vehicle safe. Enjoy a drama-free start to your trip with Good to Go Drop & Ride Terminal 4 parking
Car Park Features
Good To Go Drop & Ride T4 is protected by security fencing and has CCTV.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Buses operate between the hours of 0500-2300 every 10 minutes. The journey takes around 5-6 minutes.
This car park opening hours are 0500-2300.
Trailers are not permitted.
The Car Park operates between the hours of 0500-2300.
Good To Go Drop & Ride T4, Heathrow Airport Sanctuary Road Hounslow TW6 3TE
From the M25:
- Leave the motorway at junction 14, following signs for Heathrow Terminal 4.
- At the motorway roundabout take the first exit if you are coming anticlockwise, and the third exit if you are coming clockwise, onto the A3113 Airport Way.
- At the first roundabout, go straight on towards the Southern Perimeter Road.
- Go straight on at the next roundabout and three sets of traffic lights.
- At the Beacon Road roundabout, take the third exit onto Beacon Road, which is signposted central London, Staines and the A30.
- At the next roundabout take the fifth exit onto Sanctuary Road, signposted Quarantine Station.
- The entrance to Good To Go Drop & Ride is the first left, opposite the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.
From the M4:
- Leave the motorway at junction 3.
- At the roundabout take the first exit if you're coming anticlockwise, and the third if you're coming clockwise, onto the A312 towards Heathrow and Feltham.
- Go straight on at the traffic light junction.
- After about a mile go straight on at the Waggoners Roundabout.
- At the junction with the A30, turn right onto the A30. Go straight on at two sets of traffic lights, then take the Terminal 4 slip road.
- The car parks are signposted from this point.
Upon arrival at Good To Go Drop & Ride Car park:
- Drive up to the Good To Go Drop & Ride reception building and park outside.
- Register your arrival at reception.
- Leave your keys amd take the shuttle bus to the Terminal.
- Please have your return flight details available to provide to reception.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
When you return to the car park:
- After clearing customs call the car park on the number provided upon check-in.
- Return transfers operate from Bus Stop 3 outside arrivals