Why Book Good To Go Drop & Ride T3, Heathrow Airport
Car Park Features
Good To Go Drop & Ride T3 is protected by security fencing and has CCTV.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Buses operate between the hours of 0500-2300 every 10 minutes. The journey takes around 20 minutes.
This car park opening hours are 0500-2300.
Trailers are not permitted.
The Car Park operates between the hours of 0500-2300.
Good To Go Drop & Ride T3, Heathrow Airport Sanctuary Road Hounslow TW6 3TE
From the M25:
- Leave the motorway at junction 14, following signs for Heathrow Terminal 4.
- At the motorway roundabout take the first exit if you are coming anticlockwise, and the third exit if you are coming clockwise, onto the A3113 Airport Way.
- At the first roundabout, go straight on towards the Southern Perimeter Road.
- Go straight on at the next roundabout and three sets of traffic lights.
- At the Beacon Road roundabout, take the third exit onto Beacon Road, which is signposted central London, Staines and the A30.
- At the next roundabout take the fifth exit onto Sanctuary Road, signposted Quarantine Station.
- The entrance to Good To Go Drop & Ride is the first left, opposite the Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.
From the M4:
- Leave the motorway at junction 3.
- At the roundabout take the first exit if you're coming anticlockwise, and the third if you're coming clockwise, onto the A312 towards Heathrow and Feltham.
- Go straight on at the traffic light junction.
- After about a mile go straight on at the Waggoners Roundabout.
- At the junction with the A30, turn right onto the A30. Go straight on at two sets of traffic lights, then take the Terminal 4 slip road.
- The car parks are signposted from this point.
Upon arrival at Good To Go Drop & Ride Car park:
- Drive up to the Good To Go Drop & Ride reception building and park outside.
- Register your arrival at reception.
- Leave your keys amd take the shuttle bus to the Terminal.
- Please have your return flight details available to provide to reception.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
When you return to the car park:
- After clearing customs call the car park on the number provided upon check-in.
- Return transfers operate from Bus Stop 16 outside arrivals