Why Book Good to Go Park and Ride Terminal 4
Located less than ten minutes from the terminal, Good To Go Park & Ride T4 offers a cost-effective, time-efficient and convenient solution for all travellers. Simply drive to the car park, grab your bags and jump on one of the regular shuttles to the terminals.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Shuttle buses run to the terminal every ten minutes
Good To Go Park & Ride T4 has staff on-site 24 hours a day, CCTV coverage, entry and exit barriers, security fencing and frequent patrols. The car park is a recipient of the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
This car park opens at 05:00 and operates 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.4m
Trailers are not permitted.
Stays at this car park must include a Saturday night. This car park opens at 05:00 and operates 365 days a year.
Good to Go Park and Ride Terminal 4 , Terminal 4 Long Stay Car Park, Heathrow Airport, Stanwell Road, Hounslow TW6 3XL
From the M4:
- Exit at Junction 3 and follow signs for A312 Heathrow and Feltham
- Continue along the A312 for 1 mile until the Waggoners roundabout
- Continue to the A30 Junction and turn right
- Pass through two sets of traffic lights and exit on to the Terminal 4 slip road
- Follow signs for Long stay
- Stay in the left hand lane as you approach the Terminal 4 roundabout and follow the slip road on to the dual carriageway
- Turn left at the next Junction. Long Stay T4 is on the right.
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 14 and follow signs for Terminal 4 along Airport Way (A3113)
- At the next roundabout continue across on to the Southern Perimeter Road
- Cross the next roundabout and pass through three sets of traffic lights.
- Continue straight ahead at the next roundabout.
Upon arrival to the car park:
- Drive up to the entry barrier and a ticket will be issued with your registration and booking reference.
- Don’t push the button for a ticket unless one is not automatically issued.
- Take the ticket, enter the car park and drive to the zone indicated after the entrance.
Between 23:30 and 05:00 go to reception in the car park to catch a bus to the terminal.
We recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
When you return to the car park:
- On your return, head to Bus Stop 3 outside arrivals and jump on a shuttle back to the car park. (Between 23.30 and 04:00 please call 020 8745 6261 to request a transfer to the car park. Please let the operator know your terminal, bus stop number and car park required.)
- Once at the car park, return to your car and drive to the exit barrier.
- Insert your ticket.
- The barrier will rise allowing you to leave the car park.
- If the ticket failed to print your booking reference, please visit the Customer Service office by the exit.
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to assist.