Why Book Blue Circle Park & Ride T5, Heathrow Airport
Dedicated service for travellers flying from Heathrow Terminal 5. Located just 15-20 minutes from the terminal doors, this Blue Circle Park & Ride service offers cost-effective parking in a safe, security-protected environment. Drive straight to the car park, grab your bags and jump on one of the regular transfer mini-buses – while your car’s parked for you. Operating between 4am and midnight, the car park offers 24-hour manned patrols, security fencing and extensive CCTV coverage. Enter your travel dates to get instant availability and costs for your trip from Heathrow Terminal 5.
Car Park Features
While away, your vehicle will be looked after in a car park protected by CCTV, secure fencing and regular security patrols throughout the day.
Although this car park doesn't currently hold the ParkMark accreditation, Blue Circle are working towards receiving it.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Transfers run every 20-25 minutes from 4am-midnight.
Blue Circle Park & Ride is not suitable for disabled passengers. They do provide a Meet & Greet service though which would be more convenient for disabled passengers
This service operates between 04:00 and midnight, 365 days a year.
Operates from 04:00 to midnight.
Blue Circle Park & Ride T5, Trout Road West Drayton ub7 7fx
- Exit M4 at Junction 4
- Use the left lane to take the A408 exit to Uxbridge
- Keep left and continue straight to Stockley Road/A408 for 0.4 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Stockley Road/A408 for 1.1 miles
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit and stay on Stockley Road/A408 for 1 mile (Go through two roundabouts)
- At the lights, continue straight on to Trout Road for 0.1 miles and Blue Circle Park & Ride will be signposted on your left hand side.
- When you arrive at the car park, park your car in one of the designated drop off bays and unload your luggage.
- Check in with reception and hand over your keys
- Blue Circle will transfer you to your designated terminal.
- It takes around 10-15 minutes to reach the terminal
- Buses run every 20-25 minutes from 4am to midnight.
These will be given on arrival at the Car Park.