Why Book Blue Circle Park & Ride Heathrow T2 & T3, Heathrow Airport
Located just 10-15 minutes from Heathrow Airport and a couple of miles off the M4, Blue Circle Park & Ride (formerly known as Drivefly Park & Ride) offers cost-effective parking for those travelling from Terminal 2 and Terminal 3. Anyone flying from Terminal 4 can use this service by taking a transfer train from Terminal 3. Simply drive to the car park, unload your bags and jump on one of the regular minibus transfers to the nearby check-in desks while your car’s parked for you. Open from 4am to midnight, the car park is protected by 24-hour manned patrols, CCTV and security fencing. Enter your details now to get an instant quote for your travel dates.
Car Park Features
While away, your vehicle will be looked after in a car park protected by CCTV, secure fencing and regular security patrols throughout the day.
Although this car park doesn't currently hold the ParkMark accreditation, Drivefly are working towards receiving it.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
Transfers run every 20-25 minutes from 4am-midnight.
Blue Circle Park & Ride is not suitable for disabled passengers. They do provide a Meet & Greet service though which would be more convenient for disabled passengers
This service operates between 04:00 and midnight, 365 days a year.
Operates from 04:00 to midnight.
Blue Circle Park & Ride Heathrow T2 & T3, Trout Road West Drayton UB7 7FX
- Exit M4 at Junction 4
- Use the left lane to take the A408 exit to Uxbridge
- Keep left and continue straight to Stockley Road/A408 for 0.4 miles
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Stockley Road/A408 for 1.1 miles
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit and stay on Stockley Road/A408 for 1 mile (Go through two roundabouts)
- At the lights, continue straight on to Trout Road for 0.1 miles and Drivefly Park & Ride will be signposted on your left hand side.
- When you arrive at the car park, park your car in one of the designated drop off bays and unload your luggage.
- Check in with reception and hand over your keys
- Drivefly will transfer you to your designated terminal.
- It takes around 10-15 minutes to reach the terminal
- Buses run every 15-20 minutes from 4am to midnight.
These will be given on arrival at the Car Park.