Why Book the Sheraton Heathrow
If you’re departing from Heathrow’s Terminal 5, the Sheraton Hotel is conveniently located just a one-minute drive away and 15 minutes from Terminals 2, 3 and 4. It’s perfect for both business and leisure travellers, offering comfortable rooms and an on-site restaurant. For the ultimate convenience on departure day, package your stay at the 4-star Sheraton Hotel with Park & Ride, Meet & Greet or on-site parking at the hotel.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a king-size double bed.
Furnished with two standard single beds and suitable for up to two adults.
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
The Orchard Restaurant
The Discovery Bar
Breakfast is available at an extra cost of £16.50.
Cooked breakfast buffet combined with cold breakfast buffet. Small breakfast options and coffee to go available in Link@Sheraton Cafe
Two disabled rooms in the hotel - please call APH on 01342 859442 (Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm | Sat-Sun: 9am-6pm) to request as subject to hotel’s availability.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
The Heathrow Hoppa bus or taxis are available at an additional fee.
All rooms are en-suite.
Map of Sheraton Heathrow
Sheraton Heathrow, Heathrow Airport Colnbrook Bypass West Drayton UB7 0HJ
From the M4 westbound:
- Exit at Junction 4 to join the M4 spur towards Heathrow
- Stay in the left hand lane and turn left when you reach a sign for airport parking then stay in the right hand lane.
- At the traffic lights turn right
- At the roundabout take the fourth exit then turn left on to Bath Road (A4).
- Continue for approximately 1.5 miles until you see a McDonalds and Premier Inn on the left.
- Make a U-turn and the hotel entrance will be immediately on your left.
From the M4 eastbound:
- Exit at Junction 5.
- Turn right at the roundabout.
- The hotel is approximately three miles down on the left.