Why Book the Hyatt Place Heathrow Airport
Forget the hustle and bustle of Heathrow for a night and relax in the modern 4-star Hyatt Place Hotel. With an on-site restaurant and bar you'll be in the perfect place to relax and refuel. Offering stunning views across the airport runways, yet ensuring a peaceful night's sleep in its contemporary rooms; this hotel makes the perfect venue for all types of traveller flying out of Heathrow Airport.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Hyatt Place Heathrow Airport Packaged with...
MBW Meet & Greet Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them for an overnight fee of £12 per car – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive 5-10 minutes to your departure terminal where you will be met by MBW Meet & Greet who will look after your car while you are away.
- On return MBW Meet & Greet will deliver your car to you at the terminal so you can be on your way home as quickly as possible.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Coffee to Cocktails Bar
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the Gallery Market offers a selection of freshly prepared and perfectly packaged salads and sandwiches.
Breakfast and dinner are served at the Gallery Cafe at £15.95 per person from 06:00-22:30.
Breakfast buffet. Fill up on delicious hot breakfast items, including made to order eggs and omelettes, brekafast sausages, bacon, cold cuts, cheeses and more.
- All rooms are accessible, however there are limited number of rooms with walk in showers, so these would have to be requested to the property prior to booking.
- Hyatt Place have lifts with access to the floors and our outlets, meeting rooms and restrooms are also accessible.
- Disabled parking at the front of the hotel when available.
Transfers to and from Heathrow Airport
The Heathrow Hoppa bus is available from £4.50 per trip per person. The bus runs from 05:00-23:00.
An airport taxi can be arranged to and from all terminals from £12.00
The Hotel enjoys the benefit of triple glazing throughout, ensuring that peaceful nights rest.
Map of Hyatt Place, Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place, The Grove Bath Road WEST DRAYTON UB7 0DG
From the M25:
- Exit at Junction 14.
- Follow signs for Terminal 4.
- Turn left at the roundabout onto A3044.
- Straight over the next roundabout and turn right at the traffic lights onto the A4.
- The hotel is one mile along the road on the left.
From the M4:
- Exit at Junction 5.
- Follow signs for Hounslow & Central London.
- Hotel is two miles down on the left.