Why Book Swift Park, Glasgow International Airport
This handy car park combines great value parking with an ideal location. Transfers to the terminal take less than five minutes and operate 24 hours a day. Swiftpark is the perfect parking solution for business and leisure travellers alike.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Glasgow International Airport
Swiftpark car park transfers operate 24 hours a day and run on-demand. The trip to the terminal takes less than five minutes.
Swiftpark features CCTV, regular patrols and security fencing.
Disabled car parking spaces are available.
Swiftpark Parking at Glasgow Airport operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Swift Park, Glasgow Airport, 67 Murray St Paisley PA3 1QT
Westbound M8 from Glasgow:
- Go past Airport J28 and stay in the middle lane.
- At Junction 29 take the A726 exit to Paisley.
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto A726.
- After approximately one mile, turn right onto Murray Street.
- The car park is located on the left at the end of the road.
Eastbound M8 from Greenock/Erskine Bridge:
- Exit at Junction 29 and take the third exit on the roundabout signed Paisley A726.
- After approximately one mile, take a right onto Murray Street.
- The carpark is at the end of the road on the left.
Upon arrival to the car park:
- Drive to reception.
- Present your booking confirmation and you will be checked in.
- Proceed to park in the first available space
- Head to the transfer bus for the short trip to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Picking up your car is just as straightforward:
- Let Swiftpark know that you’ve landed.
- Hop on the shuttle bus to the car park.
- Collect your car and continue your journey.