Why Book Parkfast, Glasgow International Airport
This self-park facility is ideal for those who like to keep their car keys and enjoy great-value parking. It's also in a handy location, conveniently positioned just over 1.5 miles from the airport.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Glasgow International Airport
Transfers operate 24 hours a day and take approximately six minutes to get to and from the airport. The service is on demand.
You won't need to worry about the safety of your car, either; Parkfast Glasgow is a Park Mark Safer Parking Award holder, which means it has strict measures in place to protect both cars and people using the site.
Disabled parking bays are available.
This carpark is operates 365 days a year and is open 24 hours a day.
Two spaces are required for long wheel based vans and cars with trailers
Parkfast, 66 Murray Street Paisley PA3 1QW
Westbound M8 from Glasgow:
- Pass Junction 28 for airport, stay in the middle lane and exit at Junction 29 for Paisley.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto the A276.
- After a mile turn right onto Murray Street, the car park will be on your right.
Eastbound M8 from Glasgow:
- Exit at Junction 29 and take the third exit at the roundabout for Paisley A276.
- Turn onto Murray Street - approximately one mile down the road.
- The car park will be on your right.
Using Parkfast is easy:
- Drive into the car park and wait for the automatic entry barrier to read your number plate to confirm your booking.
- Once the barrier rises, proceed into the car park.
- Park in first available space
- Take a short bus ride to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Collecting your car is equally as simple:
- After clearing customs, give Parkfast a call to request your transfer back to car park.
- Head to Bus Stop 5 outside arrivals and take the short transfer back to the car park.
- Collect your car from where you left it and enjoy the rest of your journey.