Why Book Park 'N' Fly, Glasgow International Airport
Based just a few miles from Glasgow Airport, Park & Fly offers affordable long-stay parking without the long haul to the airport. The car park is conveniently situated less than ten minutes from the terminal and on demand shuttles run throughout the day.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Glasgow International Airport
Transfers operate 24 hours a day, on demand and take around 5-10 minutes to reached the terminal
A holder of the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award, Park 'N' Fly features CCTV, security fencing and is manned 24 hours a day
Disabled parking bays are available
Park 'N' Fly is a 24 hour operation, 365 days a year
Park 'N' Fly, Macdowall St Paisley PA3 2NB
From the M8 exit at Junction 29:
- Take the A726 exit to Paisley,
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto A726.
- After approximately one mile turn right onto Macdowall Street.
- Destination will be on the left at the end of road.
On arrival at the car park:
- Approach the barrier and the automatic number plate recognition system will let you in.
- Park in the first available space.
- Head to the pick-up point to take the short transfer to the airport
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
To collect your car:
- Make your way to bus stop 5 outside Arrivals.
- Take the shuttle to the car park and locate your car.
- Drive up to the exit barrier, which will automatically open on approach.