Why Book Direct Parking Ltd, Glasgow International Airport
If you're looking for great value Glasgow Airport parking, which doesn't compromise on location, then Glasgow Direct Parking is the solution. Offering an effortless and efficient service, it's just five minutes from the terminal.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Glasgow International Airport
Transfers operate on demand, 24 hours a day and take approximately five minutes to reach the terminal.
With CCTV, perimeter fencing, entry barriers, 24-hour security and a Park Mark Safer Parking Award - you can relax and enjoy your trip knowing your car is safe at Glasgow Direct Parking.
Disabled parking spaces are available at this car park
This off-airport parking facility is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Trailers and commercial vans are permitted at a cost of two spaces
Direct Parking Ltd, 55 West March Road Paisley PA3 1BF
- Continue past Glasgow Airport (J28) and stay in the middle lane.
- Exit at Junction 29 Paisley.
- At the roundabout take the first left exit at the traffic lights, signed Paisley A726.
- Stay in the right-hand lane on the dual carriageway and turn right at the first set of lights.
- Turn right into West March Road
- Straight over the mini-roundabout, go under the railway bridge, straight over the next roundabout and then the car park is located on your left.
- Exit Junction 29 and take the third exit, right hand lane on dual carriageway.
- Turn right at the first set of lights.
- Turn right into West March Road, straight over the next two mini-roundabouts and the car will be on your left.
Using this car park couldn’t be easier:
- Drive up to the barrier.
- The number plate recognition technology will recognise your vehicle and provide you with the location of your pre-booked space.
- Enter and proceed to park in the first available space.
- Make your way onto the transfer bus for the short ride to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Collecting your car is simple:
- Head to the bus stop right outside the terminal.
- Take the bus back to the car park.
- Your car will be ready and waiting, right where you left it.
- Drive to the exit barrier, which will open on approach.