Why Book Skyport, Glasgow International Airport
If you're looking for low-cost parking minutes away from Glasgow Airport then look no further than Skyport. This self-park service offers an on-demand transfer bus to whisk you to and from the airport in less than ten minutes.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Glasgow International Airport
Transfer buses operate on-demand 24 hours a day. The journey to the airport takes less than 10 minutes.
CCTV, perimeter fencing and 24 hour manned security will help ensure that your car is safe during your absence.
Disabled spaces are available in this Skyport car park.
Skyport is open between May and October, 24 hours a day.
Skyport, 1 Burnbrae Drive Linwood Paisley PA3 3BJ
From the M8 Westbound:
- Leave the motorway at Junction 28a
- Take the A737 towards Irvine
From the M8 Eastbound:
- Leave the motorway at J29
- Take the fourth exit off the roundabout onto the A737
Once on the A737 follow the below directions for both routes:
- Follow the road which becomes a dual carriageway and after two miles take the exit for Linwood and the A761
- Follow the slip road, which leads to the Linclive roundabout
- Turn left into Burnbrae Drive – Skyport is number 1
The arrival procedure is easy:
- Drive up to the barrier, which will automatically rise once the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system recognises your booking.
- Proceed to park in first available space
- Head to the pick-up point to take a transfer bus to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
On your return:
- Call Skyport once you have collected your luggage to request a transfer.
- Take the bus from either bus stop 4 or 5 to the car park.
- Collect your car and drive to the exit barrier which will rise on approach.