Why Book Parksafe at Skyport Glasgow, Glasgow International Airport
Parksafe at Skyport is an affordable and easy-to-use car park that doesn't compromise on location. With 24-hour transfers, this self-park facility is perfect for both leisure and business travellers, alike.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Glasgow International Airport
The transfer buses operate on-demand, 24 hours a day and take less than ten minutes to reach the airport.
Parksafe is protected by CCTV, regular patrols and security fencing. It's also a holder of the police-approved Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
Large disabled car parking spaces are available. The buses are designed to ensure a pleasant and convenient experience for all passengers.
This car park operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Vehicle restrictions apply. Please see more inofrmation below for detials.
Parksafe at Skyport Glasgow, Parksafe at Skyport 1 Burnbrae Drive, Linwood Paisley PA3 3BJ
From the M8 Westbound:
- Leave the motorway at Junction 28a
- As the road splits, stay far left and follow the signs for A737 (Irvine)
From the M8 Eastbound:
- Leave the motorway at J29
- Take the fourth exit off the roundabout onto the A737
Once on the A737 follow the below directions for both routes:
- Follow the road which becomes a dual carriageway
- After two miles take the exit for Linwood and the A761 (Ferguslie)
- Follow the slip road, then turn left onto Linwood Road
- Go straight over the first roundabout.
- At the 2nd roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto East Avenue
- Follow East Avenue until the end then Skyport will be on the left.
The arrival procedure is easy:
- You will arrive at Skyport
- Drive up to the Skyport entrance barrier, which will automatically rise once the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system recognises your booking.
- Proceed to the Parksafe area and park in first available space
- Head to the pick-up point to take a transfer bus to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
On your return:
- Call Skyport once you have collected your luggage to request a transfer.
- Take the bus from either bus stop 4 or 5 to the car park.
- Collect your car and drive to the exit barrier which will rise on approach.