Why Book Glasgow Airport Long Stay Parking
Located within the airport perimeter, Long Stay Parking at Glasgow Airport is just a short transfer from the terminal. It’s perfect for passengers who are travelling for a longer period of time. Affordable and fast parking for all travellers.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Glasgow International Airport
Transfers operate 24 hours a day and run every ten minutes. These take roughly five minutes to reach the departure terminal, depending on the time of day.
The car park has 24-hour CCTV operation and security fencing for added peace of mind. This car park is also a holder of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award, so you can be assured that your car will remain safe while you’re away.
A member of staff will always be on duty for any assistance you may require.
Long Stay Parking at Glasgow Airport is open all year round, 24 hours a day.
Trailers are not permitted in this car park.
Upon arrival to the car park:
- Approach the barrier and take a ticket.
- Drive into a marked space and make note of where you have parked.
- Head to the transfer bus stop and take the shuttle to the main terminal.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
On return to Glasgow Airport:
- Exit the terminal and go to bus stop 3 by the international arrivals door.
- Take a transfer bus back to your car.
- Show your booking reference at the office and you’ll be on your way.