Why Book APH Meet & Greet
If you are looking for some VIP treatment, short on time, laden with heavy bags or travelling with a young family - why not skip the transfer and head straight to the airport with APH's fantastic Meet & Greet service?
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
Meet and greet service means no transfers are required.
APH's car park is fully secure and has been awarded a Park Mark Safer Parking Award. Featuring CCTV and controlled entry and exit, APH's car park is manned 24 hours a day so you can relax while you are away, knowing that your car is in the safest of hands.
The meet and greet service is ideal for passengers requiring any extra assistance.
The car park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Height Restriction is 2.4m
APH Meet & Greet, Gatwick Airport Horley Gatwick RH6 0NP
If you are using the M23 turn off at Junction 9 or follow airport signs from the A23.
- Follow signs for 'Short Stay Passenger Pick-Up' to the short term car park; keep in the right hand lane.
- Take a ticket at the barrier (there is nothing to pay).
- Drive to Orange car park 3 and head for level 1, Rows D & E.
APH Meet & Greet couldn’t be easier:
- Contact APH on the phone number provided 30 minutes before arriving at the airport.
- Drive to the short stay car park.
- An APH chauffeur will be there to meet you and will park your car while you head for your flight and begin your holiday.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- A quick phone call to APH and your car will be waiting for you.
- Head to the short stay car park where a chauffeur will meet you with your car ready to go.
- Enjoy the rest of your journey.